Our Blog

Filing For a Fiancé(e) Visa (K-1 Visa)

The K-1 Visa otherwise known as the ‘fiance visa’ allows American Citizens to bring their foreign fiance to the United States, where they need to marry with 90 days of arrival.

January Immigration Insights

The latest insights in immigration news and updates from USCIS, Department of State, and local field offices impacting immigration petitions and processes.

5 Myths About Family Law

There are many myths and misconceptions about family law, but there are 5 common myths that I see often in my practice. I am going to dispel 5 of these common family law myths. Please note that these are specifically for the state of Texas. Myth #1 - Sole Custody does...

Translate »